· Installs digital signage equipment across a broad client base, primarily the agricultural livestock market holding 90%+ market share in the UK & ROI.
· Sales split by sector served - agriculture (60%), leisure centres (25%), garden centres (10%) & other (5%).
· All clients provided with adverts are on 2 year agreements plus a renewal - contract values vary from £624 - £2k pa.
· Adverts provided to the venue and local organisations.
· The company operates from freehold premises and all services provided in-house from installing LCD screens in venues to designing artwork.
· No reliance on one customer - 500+ customer's active in the last 24 months.
Location: NW England, UK.
Sales: £1.4m / Adj. EBITDA: £593k.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
A unique opportunity to purchase this state of the art virtual reality simulation business. Easy to trans...More Details
Based in the UK, Turnover of £940,000 with adjusted EBITDA over £270,000Established over 20 years,Designs, ...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details