Join the UK's Leading Solution Supporting Small Businesses
If you have a strong customer service ethic and want to support local small businesses, then join us and you could earn a serious income!
1 2 Support U is delighted to announce our £6,000 (Value Licence Package) or £7,500 (Premium Licence Package). Start-up support and training is included in all licences. We provide the ultimate Start-up package to kick start your business.
1 2 Support U in a nutshell
1 2 Support U provides a professional business presence for small and micro businesses, including the support and tools they need to succeed. www.12SupportU.co.uk
You will have a unique role in this integrated business community, helping smaller businesses compete with bigger rivals.
Our Opportunities are designed for people exactly like you.
Successful applicants choose from either VOCAL, IT Pro or Bookkeeping Licences. All need fantastic enthusiasm and a great manner, IT and Bookkeeping need appropriate knowledge and experience
You will help 1 2 Support U clients by providing a call and web chat message taking service, ensuring they never miss an opportunity.
IT Pro Licence
You will help 1 2 Support U clients by providing a remote IT support service, ensuring their systems are always working.
You will help 1 2 Support U clients by ensuring their books are always up to date.
The Ultimate Package
A key difference between the Value and Premium Licence is the size of your territory. If you request more information, our brochure provides a detailed breakdown of our licence benefits.
Huge Earning Potential
The demand is high and the marketplace huge, small & micro businesses constitute 99.3% of all private sector businesses. Providing the tools and the service, 1 2 Support U helps to cement long term relationships in business. With your commitment and dedication and just the Value licence, you could earn in excess of £30,000 a year; much more is possible. We provide an income modeller for you to personalise with our prospectus.
A Flexible Approach
The Licence fee can be paid in two ways depending on your current finances, profit expectations or investment horizon, either by:
An initial payment of 20% of the total fee, the remaining 80% is paid in six equal monthly instalments or
If paid in just one upfront payment, there is a 10% discount, i.e. only 90% of the licence fee has to be paid
A Unique Opportunity
Setting up a business to match the package we have put together, would take years of research and heavy investment. We know, we did it! You are receiving a ready-made business just requiring your time and focus. There is huge potential for you to own a successful business, it simply requires you to make it happen. This is a chance to:
Assume a unique role in the marketplace by providing vital back office services to many small and micro businesses at a price they can afford.
Escape the employed role by becoming your own boss.
It is in our interest that your business succeeds, so we will use our experience to help you when we can and form a productive and lucrative working relationship.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated with drive and ambition. With our ongoing help and support we can help you grow a successful business. A high level of confidence is essential along with being able to communicate effectively with clients whilst providing excellent customer service at all times.
Description: Our platform and services are designed to support new and small businesses, use your skills and enthusiasm to assist other businesses. Support and training included in all licences