* Situated in a popular East Yorkshire seaside town
* Well populated part of town with residential apartments and holiday letting accommodation
* Strong trading performance as long-established popular bar
* Sales around £5,000 gross per week from wet sales only
* Potential to introduce catering
* Possible living accommodation to lower ground floor
PRICE: £269,950 FOR THE FREEHOLD INCLUDING GOODWILL OF THE BUSINESS, FIXTURES & FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION.
WOULD ALSO CONSIDER A SALE OF THE BUSINESS AT £34,950 PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION. BY WAY OF A NEW 10 YEAR LEASE ON EFFECTIVE FRI TERMS AT AN INITIAL RENT OF £25,000 PER ANNUM PLUS SERVICE CHARGE.
Leasehold Term: Please see sales particulars.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
TEA ROOMS WITH 30 INTERNAL COVERS AND 6 EXTERNAL COVERS in Reeth, North Yorkshire for Sale. Delightful tea...More Details
Desirable freehouse in a picturesque conservation village location. The premises comprise lounge bar with d...More Details
Viewing essential of stunning character parade prop with superb 90-cover bistro-style restaurant & bar on b...More Details