authorities & housing associations & operates primarily in West Yorkshire.
· Main contractor to local authorities since 2009 - operated as a subcontractor for 15 yrs +
· Contracts with Leeds City Council & Bradford Council for three years, up to 2018, with extensions anticipated.
· Contract values range from c£20k - c£900k pa.
· Recently opened a kitchen & bathroom showroom to showcase & sell kitchen & bathrooms to B2C clients.
· Boasts several accreditations including Constructionline, NICEIC approval, is Gas Safe registered, & has achieved ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
· Regarded as a preferred supplier to Connect Housing & also works with other housing associations.
· Revenue split - 40% refurbishment, 40% disabled adaptation works, 20% kitchen & bathroom sales via showroom.
Location: Yorkshire, England UK
Sales: £1.8m / Adj EBITDA £35k
PROMINENT CORNER SHOWROOM - APPROX. 1,784 SQ.FT. (165.70 SQ.M.) - SPRINGFIELD ROAD, CHELMSFORD, CM2 6JT. Gr...More Details
Profitable waste management business that specialises in the installation and emptying of domestic and comm...More Details
UK. Generated £547k turnover with an EBITDA of £39k. Provides product solutions within the semi-conductor m...More Details