authorities & housing associations & operates primarily in West Yorkshire.
· Main contractor to local authorities since 2009 - operated as a subcontractor for 15 yrs +
· Contracts with Leeds City Council & Bradford Council for three years, up to 2018, with extensions anticipated.
· Contract values range from c£20k - c£900k pa.
· Recently opened a kitchen & bathroom showroom to showcase & sell kitchen & bathrooms to B2C clients.
· Boasts several accreditations including Constructionline, NICEIC approval, is Gas Safe registered, & has achieved ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
· Regarded as a preferred supplier to Connect Housing & also works with other housing associations.
· Revenue split - 40% refurbishment, 40% disabled adaptation works, 20% kitchen & bathroom sales via showroom.
Location: Yorkshire, England UK
Sales: £1.8m / Adj EBITDA £35k
UK. Turnover of £1.4m with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £165k. Long-standing relationships in place with na...More Details
South of England, Generated £686k turnover with an EBITDA of £182k. Specialising in the hire of portable to...More Details
To Let ( Lease Assignment)Torquay Devon £5,500 P/A Prime Location Shop/Office Premises Available Due to ...More Details