HHHomemakers.com is an well established Ecommerce website that sells a wide range of modern Bathroom and home fittings as well as tools and white goods. It took a great deal of time and effort for the husband and wife partnership to grow this business to this strength and its now prime for an investor to buy and take it to the next level.
This is a very popular sector at the moment with the continued popularity of home improvements. The website has very sound traffic from a really nice mix of organic, referrals and paid for via a well reasonably run google shopping campaign.
What’s included in the sale?
* Domain Name: HHHomemakers.com
* Free web hosting up until end of 2016
* All website files and content
* Extensive customer database
* google analytics data to verify traffic from 2010
* all intellectual property rights
* Post sale support & advice
* Supplier Contact details
* Warehousing solution [cost negotiable]
* Continuation of staff, should this be required
This website was launched in 2010, making it around 6 years old. One of the current owners are a fully qualified plumber which is why this website was formed with the intention of it becoming one of the country's top stores for buying these type of products. The owners are of a certain age and have decided to take life a little slower and as such they are looking to sell the website, making it an ideal established website to invest in.
The website operates on a just-in-time stock acquisition model. Customer orders from website, HHHomemakers orders in from supplier on next day delivery, the order is then packed in HHHomemakers warehouse by in-house staff and sent via third party couriers direct to customer.
This means little stock needs to be held which reduces the warehousing space and costs. All Supplier accounts shall be passed over to the new owners and all suppliers are happy to work with new owners. Around 10% of items offered for sale on the website are sourced on direct dispatch / drop-ship basis so no stock ever needs to be held or indeed touched. More suppliers could be operate in this way if the new owner preferred this approach.
The website has generated a very consistent number of sales, month on month and year on year. Averaging around £1,000,000 turnover each year.
* Simple to operate ecommerce website
* Products dispatched throughout the UK
* Loads of great unique content on the blog all about the types of products sold
Who Would Want to Own HHHomemakers.com?
* Someone with a passion for homemaking?
* Someone with a white goods?
* Someone who does not have a passion for either as you do not need to be passionate about the niche to make money from this site
* Someone looking for a successful medium / large business to invest in
* A competitor business looking to gain more market share
* Someone looking for a Million pound turnover website which has real and genuine growth prospects
* Someone looking for a low risk, high reward online business
* This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a reasonably low maintenance, high turnover business for sale. If operated in the same way as the current owners then HHHomemakers.com will be netting you around £80,000 each year.
Scope to Improve?
Genuine scope here, with the proper processes in place to strip out a lot of operating costs and increase profits.
*Such as staff perhaps?
*Certainly more can be done with social media promotion via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc
* Sell more ranges of products. More Products = More Traffic = More Sales
* Improve on the current Google Adwords campaign
* Add more content around this subject to improve traffic
* Launch an affiliate marketing programme to reward people who send traffic which results in a sale. This website is primed for 'cost per action' marketing
* Look to conversion optimise.
* There is a lot of traffic to the site and with a few tweaks a lot more visitors could be converted into customers
HHHomemakers.com Financial Details?
HHHomemakers.com has consistently turned over around £1million per annum. Net profit has been minimum £80,000 + its seems that the owners have also taken dividends as well.
There is a healthy margin on most products, with typical margin per product being 15-20%
* 2015 Turnover of £929,492
* 2015 gross profit of £186,733
* 2015 net profit of £77,160
* Owners have also taken dividend payments from the business
HHHomemakers.com Website Traffic
In the last 12 months HHHomemakers.com has received 159,356 visits to the website. Around 70,000 visitors were 'paid for' via google shopping campaign. This means the new owner will receive over 90,000 'free' potential customers each year based on current trends. There is a lot of value in this traffic and this has made up part of the asking price. There are plenty of ways to increase traffic as well as mentioned above.
* Full sales prospectus available upon
* Screenshot of last 12 months Google Analytics has been uploaded
* 2015 p&l has been uploaded
Please contact The Website Brokers to Show your Interest and ask for the full sales prospectus along with any traffic or financial reports you may require. We feel this will be a popular listing so please do get in touch soon to avoid disappointment.
See full listing on our brokerage website here: http://www.thewebsitebrokers.co.uk/buy/hhhomemakers-com-well-established-ecommerce-website-for-sale/
Number of Employees: 3
Support & Training: post sale support will be provided
Preston Farm Industrial Estate
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Website: Sign In / Register to view
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
EXCEPTIONAL RETAIL BATHROOM BUSINESS - COUNTY DURHAM Well appointed & presented throughout Situated in the ...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are delighted to bring to the Market a well-known, high-quality trophy supply...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market Rocha Barros Global Commerce Ltd T/A Musica...More Details