bathrooms. Customers include DIY enthusiasts & contractors from the regional building & joinery trade.The timber yard is a regional hub for all specific joinery & DIY products such as paints, wood stains & specialist tools. Employees
are experienced in joinery & construction, offering expert knowledge & advice on all products. Recently refurbished premises house bathroom, bedroom & kitchen showrooms plus working timber yard & warehouse.
· Consistent growth in gross profit margin resulting from favourable supplier contracts.
· Excellent supplier relationships, many in place for more than 75yrs.
· Strong local reputation with c500 active trade accounts and customers including Center Parcs.
· Revenue from timber, hardware, and bedrooms & kitchens divided as 60%, 20% and 20%, respectively.
· Recently enhanced internal process, including the recruitment of trade experienced staff & a timber yard manager.
· Refurbished leasehold premises, including yard, warehouse & operating equipment.
Location: NW England, UK
Sales: £1.8m/ Adj. EBITDA: £195K
Our client is a supplier and distributor of fastenings and has the largest stock in the UK. They are based ...More Details
Thriving long established retailer and installer of conservatories, windows & doors with additional income ...More Details
South of UK, Turnover generated £339k, Elegant bathroom and kitchen designer and retailer, offering additio...More Details