A bed & breakfast accommodation in the village of Montejaque, near Ronda, Andalucia, Spain.
Located in an old roman street in the historic part of the village known as La Raspa.
Both guestrooms ensuite have views over the rocky garden with the relax pool and several terraces to the surrounding mountains.
* double with private bathroom
* king-twin with private bathroom and 3rd bed, also available as a single.
* rooms & bathrooms have heating.
* separate guestlounge with coffee/tea facilities, microwave, gamesand books, t.v. and radio.
* relax pool /barbecue area.
* cycle hire and safe cycle storage.
The historic building is over 100 years old and has been recently renovated in 2009. The casa is down the steep street and is not suitable for cars, so parking is in the main street of the village.
The location in the Andalucian mountains is on the edge of Grazalema Natural Park, only 15 km from the historic town Ronda. The surrounding area will attract you to experience a mixture of a relaxing, a sportive and cultural holiday.
Bed and Breakfast in Alozaina UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!! A RECENT REDUCTION FROM 575.000€ TO 319.000€ for a quick...More Details
A fully legal guesthouse, in the beautiful village of Cuevas De San Marcos, about an hour from Malaga or Gr...More Details
Bed and Breakfast in Campo Mijas RECENT REDUCTION FROM 1.295.000€ TO 1.195.000€!! IDEAL FOR BOUTIQUE HOTEL...More Details