• 10 letting rooms, Owners accommodation
• Public bar, Lounge bar, Restaurant, Shop unit
• Freehold and Leasehold Avaliable
Well Presented and Spacious Hotel with Excellent Public Areas
The sale of The Cross Keys offers a rare opportunity to purchase a high quality, beautifully presented property which is trading well but with potential for expansion of the business
REF - 44770
Price - £499,950
The Cross Keys Hotel is a well run business that has been run by the current proprietors for since 2013. The property has been placed on the market due to the current proprietor’s impending wish to retire from the licensed trade. The business trades seasonally all year round and its quality is reflected in the number of awards it currently holds such as achieving 4 out 5 on trip advisor and ranking number 2 in the top 10 places to stay in the area. Additional marketing is carried out through its own informative website www.thecrosskeyshotel-canonbie.co.uk
It enjoys much repeat custom, particularly due to its excellent location in the village of Canonbie, giving easy access to explore the Scottish Borders, Cumbria and Northumbria.
Since purchasing the property in January 2013, the current vendor has carried out an extensive refurbishment program to the property. This includes, refurbishment of all en-suites, along with new bedroom furniture and upgrading of public areas.
• Popular catchment area • Beautifully presented throughout • Trades with 2 B&B letting rooms • 3 bed self ...More Details
Ferintosh Guest House is a wonderful traditional sandstone detached Victorian Villa a short distance from t...More Details
• 7 en-suite letting rooms • Function suite/restaurant • Owners suite • Public bar A Well Presented Hotel ...More Details