• Public Bar
• 6 En-Suite Letting Rooms
• Parking For up To 6 Cars
Well Appointed Hotel
Public Bar, Car Parking
Restaurant (40 Covers)
6 En-Suite Letting Rooms
FREEHOLD Offers Over £345,000
The village was founded at the beginning of the 19th century as a fishing port by William Young of Inverugie. It expanded when the New Harbour was built in 1838 for the export of stone from the nearby quarries. The old part of Hopeman has a grid-iron street layout and the main part of the village is set back from the beach. There is a village green with playing fields, playground and a skate park.
The B9012 passes west to east to the south of the village with the main street, Harbour Street, running north to south from the Harbour.
This magical part of the coast is also noted for its beautiful sunsets and magnificent views across the Moray Firth to the hills of Easter Ross and beyond. Nearby at Duffus Castle and the rich countryside of the Laich of Moray, the world famous Malt Whisky and Castle trails will take you through some of the most spectacular scenery in Scotland.
Rosemount Guest House is a delightful Victorian town house built circa 1890 that has been tastefully refurb...More Details
The Carisbrooke Hotel is an established 6 bedroom town Hotel located in a great trading position within the...More Details
The Victoria Hotel has been owned by the current owners for over 5 years. Experienced hoteliers they have ...More Details