• 7 well appointed bedrooms (4 en-suite), 5 reception rooms, gardens and parking
• Popular village 3 miles south of Penrith and M6 Junction 40
• Fine views towards the Lake District
A lovely period village residence built in 1745 by local farmer, William Hogarth, in stone with white washed walls and set in half an acre of ground. It has 7 bedrooms, 4 with en suite facilities, which are interchangeable between guest and private accommodation. The property is beautifully presented and appointed throughout, retaining a cosy cottage feel and would make an ideal country home with an established bed and breakfast business in addition. The accommodation more particularly includes.
A successful bed and breakfast business with commercial and tourist trade from visitors to nearby Penrith and the Lake District or stopping over en route. Accounts for the last financial year show takings of £34,919.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
• Well presented town house with 6 en suite guest bedrooms • Spacious owners accommodation • Short walk fro...More Details
EXCEPTIONAL GUEST HOUSE - CUMBRIA Well appointed & presented throughout Situated in the Eamont Bridge, Penr...More Details
• 5 well appointed guest bedrooms (4 en suite) • Lovely Victorian town house property • Two-bedroom owner’...More Details