• Refurbished Exterior and Interior in 2009
• 13 en-suite bedrooms (15 rooms) with hi-tec shower pod/steam room.
• Bar attracting local trade with Pool table.
• Equipped Kitchen, Cellar, W.C facilities, pvc double glazing, gas central heating.
• Tarmac frontage for parking.
• UPVC double glazing with new doors and portico.
• Going concern.
EPC RATING D
Firbeck Avenue is convenient for the Town Centre and Sea Front amenities. From Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness follow Roman Bank southwards and left into Lumley Road, approximately 50 yards in front of the Clock Tower turn right into Drummond Road, second right into Sandbeck Avenue, first left into Firbeck Avenue and the property lies at this junction.
Impressive 13 bedroom hotelSmartly presented 30 cover dining facilityExcellent standard of accommodation th...More Details
A well established and well presented detached Guest House close to Town Centre and Sea Front With 8 En-s...More Details
A SEAFRONT GUEST HOUSE WITH SUPERB SEA & FORESHORE VIEWS CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE WITH 4 CAR GARAGE With 1...More Details