• Consistently high levels of turnover and profitability
• A prime position in world-famous holiday resort
• Impressive three storey premises
• Well-appointed bar and dining facilities
• Long established reputation and regular guest base
• Lots of further potential
• Extensive inventory of fixtures and fittings included
• Owners private accommodation
• Wonderful lifestyle opportunity
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this established 22 bedroom (18 with facilities) Hotel with generous self-contained one bedroom owner’s accommodation. It enjoys all the considerable commercial and private advantages of a fantastic trading position benefiting from sea views in the popular holiday town of Newquay which is in Cornwall.
Operating from impressive extremely well presented premises of real charm and character which incorporate spacious and superbly fitted communal and ancillary areas associated with an establishment of this kind, including a charming non-resident-licensed lounge bar and an good sized non-resident licensed breakfast room and restaurant served by an extensively equipped commercial kitchen.
Minerva Hotel represents an excellent opportunity to purchase a thriving privately run Hotel with scope to further increase trade possibly by adopting a more vigorous marketing policy of its excellent existing facilities and services, particularly through its informative dedicated website, in order to improve upon the already impressive levels of turnover and profitability it is achieving in the hands of the current proprietors.
The business has built up an excellent reputation and enjoys a high level of repeat bookings due to its exceptional location and friendly welcoming atmosphere.
Early viewing of this rarely available opportunity comes highly recommended
A large three story premises, enjoying uninterrupted sea views which occupies a prominent position on one of the main roads that runs through the town. Minerva Hotel offers 22 (18 with facilities) letting bedrooms combined with spacious public areas as well as good sized private owner’s accommodation. The premises have been sympathetically converted, modernised and extended over the years whilst retaining many attractive original features and provides an exceptional standard of business and private accommodation which briefly comprises:
• Entrance Porch
• Reception with 2 large sofas, pool table and television
• Lounge/Bar which benefits from uninterrupted sea views as well as a feature fireplace. There is a wood faced Bar Servery with 2 points of dispense.
• Dining room which is currently set up for approximately 40 covers
• Fully fitted commercial catering kitchen with extraction containing an array of commercial catering equipment.
• Preparation/wash up area
• Freezer room
Owners Private Lower Ground Floor Accommodation
• Owners Private Lounge
• Double bedroom with en-suite facilities
• Room 1 double with a single in adjoining room en-suite
• Room 2 2 x singles en-suite
• Room 3 double with 2 single beds in an adjoining room en-suite
• Room 5 family room double and bunk en-suite
• Room 6 family room double and bunk sea view en-suite
• Room 7 double sea view en-suite
• Room 8 single sea view
• Room 9 family room double and bunk sea view en-suite
• Room 10 triple en-suite
• Room 12 double and bunk in an adjoining room en-suite
• Room 14 family room double and bunk en -suite
• Room 15 single room
• Room 16 family room double and bunk en-suite
• Room 17 double and single en-suite
• Room 18 double and bunk family room en-suite
• Room 19 family room double and bunk sea view en-suite
• Room 20 single sea view
• Room 21 2 x singles en-suite
• Room 22 2 x singles en-suite
• Room 23 family room double and bunk en-suite
• Room 24 double en-suite sea view
• Room 25 single sea view
• Customer Car Parking to front
Current turnover in excess of £140,000 per annum with an excellent gross profit. High level of repeat business.
The business is run by the proprietors with help from part time casual staff
Business Rates and Council Tax
We are advised that the Business Rates payable are £6600.00 currently.
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
The business is open for approximately 9 months of the year.
Potential tenants are advised to make their own enquiries to Cornwall Council Planning Telephone 0300 1234 100 or email email@example.com
EPC Rating: TBC
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Newquay on Cornwall’s Atlantic Coast -voted “one of the nation’s favourite seaside towns” in the prestigious Which Holiday Survey, “best family holiday destination” by readers of COAST magazine and one of the UK's top ten beach destinations by Trip Advisor. Newquay’s laid back charm is for everyone to enjoy.
Newquay is open all year, easy to get to by rail, road or air and offers a range of top quality attractions within easy reach, alongside classic events and exhilarating activities both in and out of the water and some of Cornwall’s best beaches.
B&B with 6 bed letting rooms, each with en suite. Set in this sought after location with sea views from the...More Details
An established surf lodge enjoying a prominent location in one of the UK's leading holiday resorts Fine ele...More Details
Offers 13 en-suite bedrooms Restaurant & lounge bar with sun terrace Fitted commercial kitchen 3 bedroomed ...More Details