An unassuming exterior hides an absolute gem of a business inside.
Family owned, the business offers an evening bistro/restaurant sitting with a turnover of £164,000 from opening times of less than 18 hours per week. That is a return many full time businesses would be envious of.
So, what makes this business so successful?
- A distinctive interior creates a friendly atmosphere meaning that people can relax
- Diners enjoy a table for the entire evening, if they want
- The quality of food and the menu choices ensures customers leave wanting to return
In short, this restaurant is a place that, once visited, customers just keep coming back. The evidence is fully booked weekends months in advance.
- Established for over 30 years
- Destination restaurant for local diners
- Beautifully fresh food, enticingly presented in a relaxed & friendly atmosphere
- 45 covers over 2 floors
- Flexible Freehold or Leasehold purchase options
Busy and visible main road location in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire with good local parking.
If bought leasehold, new lease will be granted on sale at £13,500 per annum. The term of the lease is to be agreed.
STAFFORDSHIRE, MAJOR MARKET TOWN. MODERNISED HIGH TURNOVER FRIED FISH & FAST FOOD TAKEAWAY, SAME FAMILY OWN...More Details
Established restaurant in Stafford city centre on a cobbled street retail site, the business premises comfo...More Details
NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE. MODERN THRIVING FISH & CHIP TAKEAWAY, FIRST CLASS MAJOR REFIT IN 2010, LOW RENT INCLUD...More Details