• Welcoming Public Bar
• Spacious 5 Bedroom Owners' Accommodation
• New porch built to front of building
BLACKBRAES, NR FALKIRK. The Greyrigg Inn. Well presented country Inn recently upgraded. Public bar, lounge bar, dining area and 5 bedroom owners flat included. Planning permission for a 29 square metre conservatory,
Property sits on 3/4 acres of land, New porch built to front of building, Trading profitably with great potential for further growth. Offers over £199,995. Ref: 26747.
The village of California is situated very close to Falkirk in Central Scotland. Blackbraes is a rural area surrounded by open countryside and the Greyrigg occupies a prominent roadside position between the village of California and Avonbridge. The village is ideally placed to not only serve locals and people living in the outline rural area, but also to draw trade from the large towns of Falkirk, Linlithgow, Grangemouth and even Edinburgh which is only a short 25 minute drive away.
Summary. The Greyrigg Inn has a lot going for it, it is in a beautiful country location very close to major centres of population in Central Scotland. This is a substantial property which has recently been upgraded to a very high standard and the business benefits from very spacious owners’ accommodation and is traded currently on a fairly low key manner to suit the current proprietors. New owners of the business who would like to build on the catering side of the public house could consider opening at lunchtimes and in time thought may also be given to adding a conservatory which would be delightful overlooking open countryside.
• Highly profitable • 250 cover restaurant • Private dining room • Roof terrace The sale of La Banca Tapas...More Details
• Recently Refurbished • 100 Covers, Class 3 • Ready For Operation • Fully Eqipped Commerical Kitchen Fan...More Details
• Very well presented Bar/Restaurant • Prominent High Street location • Lounge Bar • Restaurant • Priv...More Details