The 2 storey leasehold premises have the following features;
• Located within a densely populated residential & commercial area
• Fully equipped restaurant providing up to 50 covers.
• Further scope to increase Restaurant size with space saving on the ground floor and there are several rooms on the first floor.
• Superb location in the Boughton area within walking distance of Eastgate Street, the Railway Station and shopping areas.
• Close to a new Waitrose Supermarket opening soon.
• Highly Rated on Trip Advisor.
• Limited Company owns the lease and alcohol license.
The business was first opened in 2004 by a husband & wife team operating as an Italian Delhi Restaurant / bar and quickly grew building a reputation for quality food within an Italian style atmosphere. In 2012 the Restaurant was featured in the Times Newspaper as one of the top 3 restaurants in Chester. The business is operating on reduced opening hours of 4 evenings only as unfortunately family circumstances have forced the sale of the business.
The vendors will consider a discount for quick completion.
The business has scope for many uses as there is a busy passing trade which has not been exploited.
• The Business also holds regular Cooking School events and
Wine Tasting Classes.
• Full Alcohol License.
• Business has a fully functional Website
• Extensive Client Database for marketing purposes.
Location Details: Chester, Cheshire
Leasehold New lease available Rent: £12,000 per year Rates: £12,000 per year
• Delightful high class licensed coffee shop and bistro • WT £4,000, fantastic potential to develop • Prime...More Details
Chester, T/O £208,000, Established over 10 years, City centre trading location, High footfall of pass...More Details
• Leasehold sandwich shop opportunity • Prime high street location – heavy footfall • Busy shopping and stu...More Details