The 2 storey leasehold premises have the following features;
• Located within a densely populated residential & commercial area
• Fully equipped restaurant providing up to 50 covers.
• Further scope to increase Restaurant size with space saving on the ground floor and there are several rooms on the first floor.
• Superb location in the Boughton area within walking distance of Eastgate Street, the Railway Station and shopping areas.
• Close to a new Waitrose Supermarket opening soon.
• Highly Rated on Trip Advisor.
• Limited Company owns the lease and alcohol license.
The business was first opened in 2004 by a husband & wife team operating as an Italian Delhi Restaurant / bar and quickly grew building a reputation for quality food within an Italian style atmosphere. In 2012 the Restaurant was featured in the Times Newspaper as one of the top 3 restaurants in Chester. The business is operating on reduced opening hours of 4 evenings only as unfortunately family circumstances have forced the sale of the business.
The vendors will consider a discount for quick completion.
The business has scope for many uses as there is a busy passing trade which has not been exploited.
• The Business also holds regular Cooking School events and
Wine Tasting Classes.
• Full Alcohol License.
• Business has a fully functional Website
• Extensive Client Database for marketing purposes.
Location Details: Chester, Cheshire
Leasehold New lease available Rent: £12,000 per year Rates: £12,000 per year
• Delightful high class licensed coffee shop and bistro • WT £4,000, fantastic potential to develop • Prime...More Details
Chester, T/O £118,000, Established over 10 years, City centre trading location, High footfall of pass...More Details
We are delighted to offer to the market this established and highly reputed bistro and events venue which w...More Details