This is a well established business which enjoys the advantages of being located in a densely populated suburb in South Birmingham. The business attracts loyal clientele from Birmingham University, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and historic Bourneville and Cadbury World.
The business also enjoys the benefit of being located on the cross city rail line and only a minutes’ walk from both city centre and outer circle bus routes. Customers can also make good use of the free on-road and off-road car parking at the rear of the restaurant.
The restaurant has a very attractive brand and style and offers a varied menu of classic and contemporary a la carte European cuisine.
All food is freshly prepared to order, from a very well fitted out kitchen and preparation area, and served in contemporary and well maintained 'bistro' style surroundings, which accommodate up to thirty covers comfortably.
The business enjoys an excellent Tripadvisor rating, and has done for over 7 years. Included in the sale is a dedicated website, with a simple on-line booking system and tools to keep up a good on-line presence.
The restaurant only opens 4 nights a week, nor does it open for Sunday lunch, therefore creating the opportunity to vastly increase the current turnover and meet growing demand.
We sincerely urge any seriously interested party to view this excellent business at their very earliest convenience.
- Freehold available subject to valuation!
- An excellent secondary location, within yards of a main arterial route into the City.
- Stylist 30-cover character parade premises.
- Birmingham University & Queen Elizabeth within one mile.
- Excellent Tripadvisor rating.
- Valuable inventory of equipment included.
- Adaptable to other culinary styles.
- New lease available as our client also owns the premises.
- Sensibly priced for a quick sale.
- Consistently high levels of turnover on a 5 lunch-times, 4 evenings week.
The restaurant is situated just off an extremely business main arterial route into Birmingham City Centre from the south of the City and within a well known suburb, which enjoys a huge student population but also neighbours affluent residential areas.We understand that the local old hospital is due to be redeveloped and that 600 new homes are planned, also in walking distance 212 retirement homes are near completion.
There is however an option to purchase the freehold, subject to valuation!
Intelligent Business Transfer are excited to offer to the market this lucrative opportunity to acquire a fa...More Details
We have been advised that the business has been closed since the 20th February, 2016, however in our opinio...More Details
• Ground Floor Agreed - First Floor Offices / Flat / Student Accommodation still available. • Prominently l...More Details