This delightful Tea Rooms, where you will find a divine selection of 14 loose-leaf teas, supported with a luscious lunch menu, amazing afternoon teas, heavenly home-made cakes and scones - and glorious gin teapot cocktails, is situated in historic City Centre street, much frequented by tourists.
The business is well known for cakes and savouries, freshly baked on site, supported with beautifully crafted menus for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
The business currently trades from 10.00am – 5.00pm, Tuesday to Friday and 9.00am – 5.00pm on Saturday. These hours conveniently fit the current alcohol licence, which is from 11.00am – 6.00pm. We understand that these hours could be extended, subject to licensing approval.
The business has a very well fitted kitchen and can accommodate some 18 covers downstairs with a further 25 covers upstairs.
This is without doubt an incredibly well set up business and one which any standard of purchaser could only dream of…this business should be viewed at the very earliest opportunity.
- Fully licensed.
- Exceptionally well fitted.
- Beautifully presented tea rooms.
- Excellently location in Grade !! listed building, very much a tourist destination.
- Huge potential for outside catering.
- Well known for home-made produce.
- Currently only daytime opening hours, which have the ability to be extended.
- Other business commitments forces sales.
• Town centre coffee shop / cafe • Well established – trading 6 + years • Very well presented and equipped ...More Details
This is for an established business which has been trading on site for over 15 years. Price include self co...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer is delighted to be able to offer this lucrative opportunity to a prospective ...More Details