The first thing that strikes you as you enter the shop is the wonderful smell from the natural, foods cooked on the premises using only the best, organic, responsibly sourced ingredients. Add to this freshly brewed fair trade coffee and newly refurbished interior to create a calm and welcoming environment.
The completely renovated shop has a clean, artisan feel, with bare wood floors, quirky mixed furniture, plants and scatter cushions for those tempted to stop a while.
- All New Equipment
- Developed a cult following
- Very busy pedestrianized street
- Only organic coffee shop in area
- Completely refurbished shop
Support & Training:
Situated near the underground and busy market in Islington, N London.
Rates approximately £8,000 per year.
• Well used sandwich / coffee shop • Advised takings in the region of £3,500 - £4000 per week (5 days tradi...More Details
Space for 2 tables & 4 chairs in front of premisesATTRACTIVE LICENSED SANDWICH BAR/CAFE with double door en...More Details
• ACCOMMODATION INCLUDEDFront area with space for 2 tables & 4 chairs SINGLE FRONTED CAFÉ with laminated ...More Details