Under current ownership, the bar is open 5 lunchtimes a week (Mon to Fri), as a fully licensed A3 premises it offers plenty of scope for evening and weekend opening for any new owner, whatever style of business.
• Turnover £1100 - £1600 weekly (20 hours per week)
• 50 covers over two floors
• Kitchen suitably equipped for purpose as a burrito bar or cafe
• Minimum staffing requirements – currently owners + one 16hr part-time
• Rent £14500 PA
• Rates £2900 (Full relief from April 2017. Zero payable)
• Recent works including; re-wiring, re-plumbing, Level 2 fire alarm.
• Includes all fixtures and fittings.
**** NO AGENTS PLEASE ****
• QUALITY LOCATION WITH GOOD LOCAL SUPPORT PLUS TOURIST UPLIFT • TURN OVER CIRCA £30,000 • COMFORTABLE S...More Details
WELL PRESENTED TOWN CENTRE CAFÉ - SOMERSET Situated in the bustling town of Glastonbury Early viewing essen...More Details
Rare opportunity to acquire long established eat-in & takeaway outlet - A prime town centre trading positio...More Details