• Ideally located in the town centre
• Amongst multiples
• Benefiting from high levels of passing trade
• Seating for 70
• Huge scope for longer trading hours
• Rent £443 per week
• Opening Hours 8.00am – 3.30pm 7 days (possibly 7.30am – 6.00pm)
• 15 year lease from 2002 with 5 yearly rent reviews
Merseyway Shopping Centre in the heart of Stockport includes multiples such as Topman, Primark, BHS, WH Smith, JD Sport, Marks & Spencers and a host of other stores pulling in visitors from around the area. Coffee Island is position in the centre of the Shopping Plaza on the passageway between Chestergate & Princess Street.
The business occupies a superb location in the purpose built covered pedestrianised area in the town centre, surrounded by multiples. The business also benefits from high levels of regular passing trade.
Leasehold Term: 15 year lease from 2002 with 5 yearly rent reviews
Sovereign Business Transfer are thrilled to bring to the market this beautifully presented licensed café lo...More Details
• Taking £8,000 per week • Much sought after village • Surrounded by large residential area & close to offi...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this exciting niche busine...More Details