• Ideally located in the town centre
• Amongst multiples
• Benefiting from high levels of passing trade
• Seating for 70
• Huge scope for longer trading hours
• Rent £443 per week
• Opening Hours 8.00am – 3.30pm 7 days (possibly 7.30am – 6.00pm)
• 10 year lease from 2016
Merseyway Shopping Centre in the heart of Stockport includes multiples such as Topman, Primark, BHS, WH Smith, JD Sport, Marks & Spencers and a host of other stores pulling in visitors from around the area. Coffee Island is position in the centre of the Shopping Plaza on the passageway between Chestergate & Princess Street.
The business occupies a superb location in the purpose built covered pedestrianised area in the town centre, surrounded by multiples. The business also benefits from high levels of regular passing trade.
Leasehold Term: 10 year lease from 2016
Sovereign Business Transfer are thrilled to bring to the market this beautifully presented licensed café lo...More Details
Sovereign Business Transfer is delighted to bring to the market this popular sandwich bar & coffee shop loc...More Details
• Taking £8,000 per week • Much sought after village • Surrounded by large residential area & close to offi...More Details