South Cave, East Yorkshire
Business Ref. DB9832
• Taking in excess of £10,000 per week
• Gross profit shown as 63%
• Run from splendid spacious freehold premises
• Occupies a marvellous trading position in the fashionable East Yorkshire town of South Cave
• Our clients have fitted out the property to their high exacting standards with tasteful furnishings and décor.
• Seating for 40 inside and 16-20 outside.
• The business transforms from a day time café to a superb restaurant with an intimate atmosphere
• Attracts a regular clientele from South Cave and surrounding conurbations.
• In the same hands for the past nine years
• Early inspection is strongly recommended even for the most discerning in order to avoid disappointment.
Business & Freehold Property £695,000 + SAV
DOUBLE FRONTED CAFÉ, spotlighting. Tables & chairs providing seating for 40 persons. Cool display serveov...More Details
CAFE, Hull For Sale A very well presented cafe ideally located in this popular suburban location with a hi...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are excited to offer to the market this lucrative opportunity to acquire a fa...More Details