• Free Car Park opposite
• Seating for approx. 52 with room for more
• Close to other businesses, residential dwellings and public house
• Alcohol licence 4.00pm – 11.30pm Seven Days
• Self Contained 1st floor 1 bed accommodation
• Rent £225 per week
• New lease available, terms negotiable
Property available @ £139,950
The premises provide steps leading to entrance windows seating for approx 4, ‘L’ shaped bar, lounge seating for approx 12, waiter area, cold storage, large dining room for approx 36 with room for more, WC facilities and fire exit, kitchen providing washing up area, preparation area, cold storage and exit to yard. The self-contained 1st floor could possibly provide large lounge/diner, kitchen WC/shower room and stairs leading to mezzanine bedroom.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, we hereby declare a personal interest in the freehold property. One of the Directors of the company who owns this property is a member of this firm.
Superbly situated within a busy town centre, just off a busy main road, the premises benefits from already having the majority of fixtures and fittings required to trade, therefore offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to re-stablish a previously successful business.
Leasehold Term: new lease available, terms negotiable
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
* Empty Retail Unit * St Annes on Sea * All Year Round Trading Location * Suitable for a Number of Uses...More Details
* Empty Retail Unit * Central Blackpool * Busy All Year Round Trading Location * Low Rent * Suitable f...More Details
* Café with Optional 2 Bed Apartment * South Shore, Blackpool * Close to Promenade and Entertainments *...More Details