Turnover: Avg. over 3 years £72,500.
Gross Profit: Avg. over 3 years £57%
5 Year Lease, dated May 2015.
Ideally Located Food Take-Away Business
- Well Established Business
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Fixtures and Fittings included
- Small Business Rate relief applicable
- Plenty of scope to develop Business
- Being part of a Shopping Centre helps with Marketing & Promotional Events
After Trading in Nuneaton for over 30 years, it's time for a new adventure for this Independent Sole Trader.
The Business & Proprietor are well known and respected across the County. With an all age Customer, coming from neighbouring Towns & Villages and further. Plus, local Businesses using the Business for deliveries as well as that well earned break from the office, sitting outside in the fresh air.
Offering an extensive range of Hot & Cold Food & Drinks, along with Seasonal Specials. This Business caters for all. Being a Counter on Street level, with moveable Tables & Chairs it makes this Business accessible to all abilities. The personal touch of knowing the customer, remembering their order and always going that extra mile, has helped the Proprietor Win many Awards over the years.
* Premises *
With clear bright internal lighting, fully open frontage with a Glass Display Fridge. This Business is easily found and recognised as a Food Take-Away, with Pavement Café style Tables & Chairs. An 'A' Board on the pedestrian path, high placed signs & price lists makes this Business eye catching. UPVC white wall cladding, is easily cleaned & maintained to high Public Health Standards.
* Other Points of Interest *
- No Staff Employed. (1 current Member of Staff, but will finish when Business is Sold)
- Small Business Rate Relief, paying NOTHING again this Financial Year
- No Contracts with any Suppliers.
- No Equipment on Lease or Hire Purchase agreements.
- Street Café Permit licence, from North Warwickshire Council, plus relevant Insurance and usual Terms & Conditions apply, copy available on request.
- Favourable Marquee Hire rates for Market Days, via Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council.
- Optional Extra Car Park Space Rental on Secure Rooftop of Shopping Centre.
- 5 Year Lease, taken out, dated 08 May 2015.
* Included In Sale *
1 Glass fronted Display Fridge
1 Electric Cooker
2 Industrial Microwaves, 1 year old.
2 Domestic Microwaves
1 small Chest Freezer
1 under counter Fridge
1 tall Fridge
2 Water Urns
2 4 slice Toasters
2 Domestic Chip Fryers
2 Stainless Steel work Tables
Stainless Steel Wall Shelving
10 Aluminium Round Café style Tables & 22 Aluminium Chairs, plus 14 White Plastic Chairs.
All other various Crockery & Cutlery, Preparation/Service Utensils, Pots/Pans and Trays, Overalls & Cloths.
* Future Sales Ideas Include *
- Additional articles on Menu - Hot & Cold Foods, Porridge, Fresh Fruit.
- Meal Deals & Kids Meal Boxes.
- Ice-Creams, Slush Machine, Squash Machine
- Coffee Machines.
- Telephone Orders for Delivery & Collection.
- Social Media Pages.
- Extended Opening Hours
- Outside Catering opportunities.
Open Monday to Saturday. 7.00am to 4.00pm. 49 Weeks a Year.
(6.30am on Wednesday & Saturday - Market Days)
On Street level, part of the Abbeygate Shopping Centre, Nuneaton. Next to a popular Travel Agent and surrounded by a multi-national Department Store and many other popular High Street Names.
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market The Village Pantry. The business was originally established ...More Details
• Exceptional fish and chip restaurant and takeaway • Weekly takings £2,250, genuine potential • Prominent ...More Details
• Well known and lucrative town centre café, mainly staff run • WT £1,200, excellent reputation, well pres...More Details