• No deliveries
• Busy parade in Town Centre
• Opposite large shopping centre & retail park
• Facing Railway Station & surrounded by numerous businesses, office and other shops
• Planning Permission for Hot Food Take Away (A5)
• Only for sale to allow retirement
• Surrounded by residential area and close to universities
• Rent £47 per week including VAT
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 2:00pm Monday to Friday & 7:00am – 12:00noon Saturday
• 15 year lease from March 2006
The electrically shuttered premises provide ordering area, service counter with display, open plan cooking area providing Baine Marie, washing up area and preparation area. Stairs lead down to 2 good sized room (currently unused but could provide further kitchen or preparation area) and WC facilities.
This business is ideally located within a busy parade in Preston Town Centre, facing the railway station, a taxi office, surrounded by numerous businesses, offices and other shops. The business is opposite a large shopping centre and retail park, whilst also being surrounded by a large residential area, very close to the university and benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
15 year lease from March 2016, with 3 yearly rent reviews
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe are proud to present to the market Bakers Dozen. The thriving sandwich shop is wel...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market The Lunch Box. This sandwich shop is very p...More Details
Franchised mobile coffee round for sale covering business parks and offices in and around Preston. Operates...More Details