• Superbly situated within a busy parade of shops
• Close to Blackburn town centre and numerous other businesses
• Canopy covered al fresco seating for approx 12
• Scope to introduce both longer opening hours and a delivery service
• Less than 1 minute walk to large College
• Only for sale to allow change of career
• Rent £200 per week
• Hours of Opening 8:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am – 2:00pm Saturday
• 5 year lease from 2016
The premise with canopy covered al fresco seating for approx 12 provides service area, large service counter, open plan food preparation area providing washing up area, cold storage, store room with cold storage, large rear store room, staff WC facilities and exit to walled/gated yard.
This business is ideally located within a busy parade on a busy main road, close to numerous other businesses, a large pub, less than a minute from St. Marys College and surrounded by a densely populated residential area. The business also benefits from a good amount of passing trade and is close to Blackburn town centre.
Leasehold Term: 5 year lease from 2016
WELL ESTABLISHED CAFE - LANCASHIRE Well appointed & presented throughout Situated in the town of Great Harw...More Details
Weekly Sales Approx £1,000, Profits of 65% Main Road Location With Parking Low Rent & No Rates Scope To Int...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this thriving sandwich shop / takeaway busine...More Details