• Huge scope for deliveries
• Very busy parade in village centre
• Seating for 16 with al fresco seating for 4
• Surrounded by numerous businesses, offices and a large residential area
• Potential for longer opening hours
• Close to schools
• Rent £208 per week
• Hours of opening 7:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Saturday
• 15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
With an excellent location in Sale Moor Village Centre, the business is close to a large residential area, numerous other businesses and schools. The business offers an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing a delivery service.
This business is ideally located on a busy parade within Sale Moor village centre, close to numerous other business, shops, offices, schools and a large residential area.
15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
WELL PRESENTED CAFÉ – GREATER MANCHESTER Ideal husband and wife/ partnership opportunity Situated in the de...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Obson and Co Coffee House & Deli. This high-quality coff...More Details
• Taking £5,000 per week • Operated entirely by staff • Ideal location at the entrance to Chill Factore • S...More Details