A particular feature of this business is the freehold property in which it is based may be bought along with the business, subject to negotiation and status. There are 3 parking spaces to the rear. Alternatively, a new lease would be available by negotiation.
It is well placed with a prominent frontage in a busy Worcestershire High Street, which has tables and chairs outside on fine days.
The current owners ran a very successful and profitable mobile sandwich/lunch round in the area, which could be reinstated by new owners. Furthermore, there is also plenty of scope to increase sales through offering more deli-type of products from the shop front, offering outside catering and private functions, and by extending opening hours to include evenings.
All enquiries must be through Business Partnership.
- Long-established, charming tea room and café with busy take away sandwich sales counter
- Prominent High Street location
- 43+ covers
- Ample scope for expansion
- Freehold may be available by negotiation
- Owners are the freeholders and may issue new lease subject to negotiation and status
Prominent position on busy north Worcestershire High Street
EXCEPTIONAL VILLAGE CONVENIENCE STORE/SANDWICH SHOP - WORCESTERSHIRE Situated in the quaint village of Blak...More Details
• Leasehold café / sandwich shop • Ideal trading location in Worcester • Very well presented throughout • S...More Details
This is now a well established concern which enjoys all the considerable commercial advantages of a highly ...More Details