* The licensed double front cafe/restaurant is located just off the High Street has a high foot fall and benefits from :-
* Twenty-four covers with a possibility of a further twelve outside (dependant on weather )
* Situated in popular position adjacent to a public car park
* Near to the renowned Kent & Sussex steam railway service
*Tenterden itself has many tourist attractions
* A3 Licence and there are no restrictions for Sunday or Bank Holiday trading.
*Renowned for its scones, cakes and cream teas
Number of Employees: 1-5
Tenterden itself has many tourist attractions making it a perfect place to live, take a weekend break or a longer holiday stay. Known as The Jewel In The Weald. A superb range of individual shops, cafes and restaurants making a shopping a pleasure, from antiques to hardware, books to boutiques. Today this bustling town is highly desirable with an active chamber of commerce which support all local businesses.
PRIME MAIN ROAD POSITION - 22 COVERS – HUGE SCOPE FOR EVENING TRADE BUSINESS – Well established, having b...More Details
SUPER CAFÉ / DINER IN BUSY TOWN CENTRE REF: C1241 NORTH EAST KENT £32,500 LEASEHOLD + SAV ...More Details
• ACCOMMODATION INCLUDEDWe understand from the vendor that the premises have A3 use, however with restric...More Details