- Interesting business model with scope for further expansion.
- Characterful premises in delightful village location.
- Excellent reputation and large customer base.
- Exclusive access to a number of credible manufacturer's products.
- Large multifunctional showroom with working flues.
- Flexible space with huge potential and scope for more products.
- Limited local competition.
- Growing consumer demand for wood and other fuelled stoves.
- On site café that showcases the company's products.
- Profitable and sustainable business.
The business trades from a semi-rural village location in the heart of West Somerset.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
The property is a former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel believed to have been built around 1837 and for 100 year...More Details
• RARE OPPORTUNITY • PROPERTY AND BUSINESS FOR SALE AFTER 30 YEARS TRADING • INSIDE SEATING FOR 46...More Details
The property stands detached, providing a 4 bedroom dwelling currently operating as a successful retro tea ...More Details