• Substantial character 4/5 BEDROOM FARMHOUSE being beautifully presented with pvc sash cord windows, 4 reception rooms, Conservatory, 2 En-Suites, oil central heating
• 38 PITCH TOURING PARK
• 1.5 ACRE PADDOCK for winter storage/rallies etc.
• RESIDENTS BAR & AMENITIES
• Brick and pantile 60’ DOUBLE BARN/WORKSHOP
• Established and well presented business
• Pleasant rural location on a prominent main road location
• Extending to FOUR ACRES in all
Number of bedrooms: 5
Croft Bank lies 2 miles to the west of Skegness, the principal Lincolnshire coastal resort with a resident population of around 18,000 persons increasing substantially in the summer months with the influx of holiday makers and day visitors. It is some 40 miles east and south of Lincoln and Grimsby respectively with main communication links via the A52 and A158 roads to the south and Midlands. Skegness is well served by bus and rail services and the local Primary and Grammar Schools have excellent reputations. This coast boasts beautiful golden beaches, excellent fishing lakes and is within easy driving distance of the picturesque Lincolnshire Wolds and historic market towns.
Croft Bank lies approximately 2 miles to the southwest of Skegness. From Turner Evans Stevens office follow Roman Bank southwards, into Lumley Square and the Wainfleet Road (A52 to Boston). Continue on and Top Yard Farm lies on the left hand side.
You May Also Like...
SUPERB LEISURE LIFESTYLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY • A 3/4 BEDROOM CHARACTER BEAMED COTTAGE • APPROX 2/3RD ACRE ...More Details
Retirement sale after many yrs of large detached character property - A prime position in premier seaside r...More Details
** Mixed Park for 48 Touring Caravans, 2 Static Caravans and Caravan Storage * Modernised Detached 3 Bedroo...More Details