• Popular seaside town
• Operated by the same family since 1948, retirement sale
• Ground floor retail unit, Freehold option available
Long established Newsagents and Bookshop with excellent trading location. Popular seaside town. Operated by the same family since 1948, retirement sale. Ground floor retail unit. Freehold option available. Leasehold Ref 40750
Henry Hogg is perfectly positioned in the High Street of Montrose. Montrose is a coastal resort town and is situated 30 miles north of Dundee, almost at the half way point between Dundee and Aberdeen. It lies between the mouths of the North and South Esk Rivers. A popular tourist resort, Montrose has an award winning Beach, Trail pavilion, golf courses and museums. Montrose is served by Montrose Railway Station offering links to Aberdeen and the north as well as to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The town is approximately 20 minutes from the A90 main road linking Aberdeen with Dundee and onwards onto the M90 motorway towards Dunfermline.
Henry Hogg has been run by the current owner for 49 years, although the business has been operated by the same family since 1948. The current owner wishes to sell the business and plans to retire.
Henry Hogg is a profitable business, as well as having an enviable location; the business also has a good base of loyal clientèle and enjoys much repeat custom as well as passing trade from the busy High Street.
• A WELL PERFORMING SHOP & POST OFFICE WITH LOVELY COASTAL SETTING • Healthy Profit Margins • Coastal Setti...More Details
• Enviable Location • Licensed, Lotto, ATM • leasehold • Turnover in excess £9,500 per week The sale of Cr...More Details
• Freehold • 4 bedroom owners masionette • Turnover in excess £11,000 per week • Planning permission for 4-...More Details