Operating in a growing sector of the care industry, with the over 65 age group set to increase by 48% by 2035, this well-established business provides an extensive and person centred range of domiciliary care services.
With well-trained and motivated staff, the Company benefits from an exceptionally high staff retention rate of c.88.
An approved Social Services care provider, this thriving business also generates revenues from a range of private clients.
The Company has integrated its back office systems with a customised mobile phone app. that optimises efficiency and creates an audit trail for regulatory compliance.
• Operating Within an Expanding Market
• Approved Social Services Provider
• Extensive Service Portfolio
• Exceptionally high staff retention rates
• Scalable Business Model
• Record of Profitability
• Utilising App Technology
• Established, Effective Care Packages
• Statutory 2015 Turnover £983K
• Statutory 2015 Gross Profit £287K
• Statutory 2015 adj, EBITDA £228K
We provide staff to a variety of services including but not limited to Nursing Homes, Care Homes, Hospitals...More Details
Established in 1995 this independent, small family run business covering Sussex surrey Hampshire & Kent ...More Details
East and West Sussex.The UK’s ageing population has given rise for the very real need for the provision of ...More Details