• Approximately 400 hours of care per week
• Preferred supplier of Perth and Kinross Council
• Covering a large geographical area
Excellent domiciliary care agency established in 2004. Specialist carers in neck and brain trauma. Registered for care of adults age 18 years and over. Approximately 400 hours of care per week. Preferred supplier of Perth & Kinross Council. Covering a large geographical area. Leasehold. Ref: 41760
OFFERS OVER - An extremely well run domiciliary care service that has been owned and operated since its inception by the current proprietor in 2004. The business has been placed on the market due to the current proprietor’s impending wish to retire.
The care home is registered to provide care for adults aged 18 and over and provides approximately 400 hours worth of care every week.
The business trades with a fantastic reputation, with its quality reflected in the scores awarded by the Care Commission. It is also the preferred care provider of the Perth and Kinross Council.
The business is well established within Blairgowrie and the surrounding areas, having clients within the village itself and the surrounding villages of Coupar Angus, Alyth, Burrelton, Meigle, Guliton, Stanley, Carsie and Luncarty.
Summary. The sale of the care home offers a rare opportunity to purchase a well established domicilary care business which is trading well but with potential for expansion of the business.
• Local Authority Contracts • 680+ care hours per week • Retirement sale • Well Established with excellent...More Details
• Well established domiciliary care agency • Income for Year 2014 £440,810, ANP of £95,000 (25%) • Huge pot...More Details
Dumfriesshire, T/O £394,000, Established in 2004, Award winning company, Excellent reputation, Huge g...More Details