• Turnover to year end 28.2.2015 of £720,906
• Approximately 825 hours per week and increasing
• Profitable business
Established by the current owner in 1996, turnover to year end 28.2.2015 of £720,906. Approximately 825 hours per week and increasing. Profitable business with large mix of income streams. Sale of goodwill and client base. Ref 42037
The business has been trading successfully since 1996 and was established by the current owner.
Since being established the business has grown to be the preferred supplier by Kent County Council and has recently secured new working relationships with the local A & E department and local GPs. The business has many different income streams which include:
• Dementia Crisis
• Enhanced Crisis Management (Community Lifeline are the only domiciliary care company in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley CCG. to offer this service, comissioned by Kent social services). Referal for this service is from GP, Impact team, hospital, Emergency Services and Self-Referral.
• Hospital Prevention Service
• Learning and Physicial Disability
• Respite care for family carer
• Shopping, Doctors visit
• Domestic Services
90% of the business generated is via Kent Social Services and there is also an opportunity to expand as the business does not currently offer 24 hour care.
The business currently operates from a freehold property owned by the company but as with any domiciliary care business it would be fully re-locatable within the Kent area.
The business provides private care for residents in Dartford, Swanley & Gravesend.
The agency currently cares for approximately 30 persons providing c. 825 hours per week.
The business currently offers morning, afternoon and early evening care for the elderly and infirm, sitting and night service, along with specialist care which is an increasing part of the business.
Summary. This is an exciting opportunity to acquire an extremely profitable business and would ideally suit an existing domiciliary care business operator as it would add significant turnover to their existing business portfolio.
The business provides a well known and respected reputable brand within the Kent region.
Exceptional Domiciliary Care Agency Greater London / Kent - Axis Reference 7082 • Established for 13 Yea...More Details
• Highly respected Domiciliary Care Agency • Convenient & accessible trading position, truly enviable reput...More Details
• Well established and highly lucrative home care agency • Turnover £712,287 per annum (y/e 30.09.15), EBIT...More Details