Currently trading to suit the owner and limiting themselves to around 100 hours of care per week, it has provided over double that in recent history, and is well positioned to achieve that again, should the new owner wish to do so.
This is a consistently profitable business, with good town centre shop and offices (optional) that is the 'go to' agency in the area. It provides a great foundation and opportunity for a potential new owner, and so an early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Established for 26 years.
- Foremost care agency in local area.
- CQC rating Good overall January 2016.
- Excellent reputation with lots of referral business.
- Currently operating within 9 miles of its North Wiltshire base with huge scope to expand.
- Has traded at £350,000 p.a. but now reduced purely to suit owner.
Located in a busy North Wiltshire market town, in close proximity to other large towns and villages.
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market this thriving beauty and skin care clinic. ...More Details
• Well established and profitable home care business, providing approx. 2000 care hours a week • Twelve mon...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details