• Income of £1,426k - impressive ANP of £172,479.
• Full management team
• Office available or can be relocated
Established, respected & sizeable domiciliary care agency, W. Mids. Excellent reputation. Wide range of care. Regular referrals. 160 regular users, 1,750 hours wk. £1.4m income, ANP £172,479. Established management & qualified care team. Option to acquire the business freehold or Leasehold, or may consider a 50% Management buyout. 44423
Project Aqua represents the opportunity to acquire a well-established, respected and sizeable domiciliary care agency in the West Midlands.
Since its inception, the business has earned an excellent reputation across the Midlands region for offering a wide range of care to service users living in their own homes, allowing them to maintain their dignity and independence. The business enjoys regular referrals and recommendation due to its excellent reputation.
The well-established domiciliary care agency currently has 160 regular service users and provides 1,750 hours of care per week, generating £1.4m income and an adjusted EBITDA of £236k before rent and rates in the year ended 31st March 2015.
There is an established management team in place, supported by a highly trained and qualified care team. There is a robust organisational structure and the management team are capable of running the business without input from the owners.
The business currently trades from a self-contained office and these premises can be made available, or alternatively, there is potential for the business to be relocated with minimal expense.
• Highly respected Domiciliary Care Agency • Convenient & accessible trading position, truly enviable reput...More Details
• Well established and highly lucrative home care agency • Turnover £712,287 per annum (y/e 30.09.15), EBIT...More Details
• Established by the current owner in 2008 • Turnover of £798,183 (y/e 2014) • 70% business is with The Hos...More Details