• Specialists in supportive living
• Working with 30+ local authorities
• Opportunity for UK expansion
• Opportunity for continued growth in both turnover and profits
Vexus are exclusively retained to find a purchaser for this market leading business. The acquisition of this business will provide a strategic entry into this niche market and / or increase an existing operator’s market share and product portfolio.
Reason for Sale
After 14+ years in private ownership, our client intends to retire. They therefore believe that the growth potential of the business would be best realised in the hands of new owners with the commitment, enthusiasm and resources to drive the business forward. Our client is prepared to remain involved with the business for a period of time to allow a fully managed handover of the business.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well-established, specialist care agency. This business will prove an attractive ‘bolt-on’ to a larger business and/or experienced operator in this sector.
The Next Step
We intend to open discussions with qualifying purchasers with the appropriate resources, synergies and expertise to take full advantage of this acquisition and market opportunity.
Offers will be invited for the goodwill & assets of this business
• Well established and profitable home care business, providing approx. 2000 care hours a week • Twelve mon...More Details
Unusual opportunity to acquire this well-established leading franchisee providing domiciliary care services...More Details
• Turnover c. £532,000 • Established 2001 • EBITDA c. £ 67,000 • Enviable Reputation • Circa 700 hours pe...More Details