· Company & staff accredited by the Scottish Care Commission, typically a barrier for entry into the Scottish marketplace.
· Caters to the growing demographic of aging UK citizens.
· Particularly short lead times for the sector, <12 hours, with management being directly contactable 24/7.
· Private individual funding for services can be subsidised by the Government.
· Service level agreement & framework in place with major blue chip client valued at £500k.
· Impressive growth in 2015 due to the framework in place.
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £161k
South East, operating nationwide. Turnover circa £450,000, adjusted EBITDA circa £140,000. Esta...More Details
Brentwood, Essex, T/O £100,000, Established since 1960, Land in excess of 8 acres, Excellent reputati...More Details
UK, Turnover of circa £280k with EBITDA of £135k, Outturn turnover of £300k with EBITDA in excess of £140k,...More Details