· Company & staff accredited by the Scottish Care Commission, typically a barrier for entry into the Scottish marketplace.
· Caters to the growing demographic of aging UK citizens.
· Particularly short lead times for the sector, <12 hours, with management being directly contactable 24/7.
· Private individual funding for services can be subsidised by the Government.
· Service level agreement & framework in place with major blue chip client valued at £500k.
· Impressive growth in 2015 due to the framework in place.
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £161k
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
A local business that operates a transport and companionship service helping our senior citizens to get out...More Details
A unique business that operates a transport and companionship service helping our senior citizens to get ou...More Details