· Company & staff accredited by the Scottish Care Commission, typically a barrier for entry into the Scottish marketplace.
· Caters to the growing demographic of aging UK citizens.
· Particularly short lead times for the sector, <12 hours, with management being directly contactable 24/7.
· Private individual funding for services can be subsidised by the Government.
· Service level agreement & framework in place with major blue chip client valued at £500k.
· Impressive growth in 2015 due to the framework in place.
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £161k
Pendlebury, Trading for over 8 months, T/O generated over 7 months £328,000, Well equipped, Significa...More Details
Devon, Cornwall, Re-locatable within area, Established since 2013, Excellent reputation with incredible pot...More Details
Location Em-Pwr Business Brokers Ltd is pleased to place onto the market this very successful motor cycle t...More Details