• Situated in a pleasant semi-rural area of Devon
• Excellent reputation with neatly presented facilities, genuine, growth potential
• Extensive 5 bedroom owners detached family property with additional 1 bedroomed staff accommodation, viewing highly recommended
Impressive and well, established Kennels and Cattery licensed for 44 cats and 70 dogs. Situated in a pleasant semi-rural area of Devon. Excellent reputation with neatly presented facilities. Genuine, growth potential. Extensive 5 bed detached family property with additional 1 bedroomed staff accommodation and comes with stunning views of the countries finest landscape. Income c. £195,000 per annum. Freehold 44966
This is a well established, well known and well respected kennel and cattery business, which is located in a semi rural area of Devon, with views over the open countryside. The boarding kennels and cattery is situated in a popular village in Devon. The area in general is well served with the main road links such as the motorway close by, making it an ideal location to run a successful business from and would ideally suit a family looking for a ‘lifestyle’ change business in a peaceful location.
The business boasts a number of different size pens, all of the units have been well maintained and are presented in a good condition, most of which are low maintenance and have been added to within recent years.
Due to the excellent location, the business benefits from a large, regular and loyal customer base, which has increased substantially since our client took ownership, such is the quality of the pens plus the level of care provided.
The boarding kennels and cattery also benefits from a five bedroom detached property, with a separate one bedroom accommodation for staff available. The business also comes with a fantastic sized private garden within the 7-acre site and has undergone a refurbishment programme since our client took ownership. We have been advised that the business has traded from the same spot for over 50 years and under current ownership for the last 30 years and also has very little competition locally.
Whilst the current owners have increased the income substantially over the last three years, in our opinion there is genuine growth potential within the business, with the addition of an on site grooming parlour and a retail shop.
Summary. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire this well-established and well respected kennel and cattery business, that still offers genuine future growth for any new owner.
A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the business set up, the owners accommodation and the general location.
• Impressive and well established kennels, licensed for **TBC dogs • Income c. £TBC per annum • Genuine gro...More Details
• Delightful boarding kennels and cattery, licensed for 50 dogs and 36 cats • Turnover of £65,461 (y/e 31.0...More Details
• Stunning well established boarding kennels and cattery licensed for 30 dogs, 15 cats and private breeding...More Details