• Turnover 2016 £32,099, EBITDA £22,860, terrific growth potential
• Convenient and accessible location, owners retiring after 28 years
• Spacious 3 bedroom detached property, viewing highly recommended
Well established boarding kennels & cattery licensed for 35 dogs and 28 cats, convenient and accessible location, West Yorkshire. Excellent reputation, terrific growth potential, spacious 3 bed detached family home, owners retiring, viewing highly recommended. Freehold. 43876
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a long established and well known licensed boarding kennels which is located in the popular district of Beeston in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Beeston Park Boarding Kennels occupies a convenient and accessible position on the periphery of a residential area approximately 2 miles to the South of Leeds City Centre with the (M621) motorway and the major commuter routes close at hand.
The business is therefore ideally placed for neighbouring towns and villages and subsequently attracts regular repeat and also new custom from the adjacent locality and throughout the West Yorkshire area.
Having been successfully operated by the present owners since the 1980’s, Beeston Park Boarding Kennels has acquired an enviable reputation with an extensive and loyal customer base enjoying regular referrals and recommendations.
Beeston Park Boarding Kennels is successful due to its good name yet the vendors have made a conscious decision to operate the business in a modest fashion employing no staff due to their imminent retirement. This therefore provides a great opportunity for purchasers to continue to build and develop the business from the existing customer base with potential to construct additional facilities on a portion of the land that is currently not utilised subject to local authority planning approval. A purchaser may also consider accommodating smaller animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, birds etc.
These enhancements will naturally significantly increase the current turnover of the business whilst ultimately enhancing overall profitability.
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase an established business with a spacious family home in a popular setting which is only now being offered for sale due to retirement. To avoid disappointment, viewing is recommended.
• State of the art cattery apartments and boarding kennels • Income of £218k for the year ended 30th June 2...More Details
• Charming cattery licensed for 50 cats • Turnover £59,770 per annum (y/e 31.03.16) truly enviable reputati...More Details
• Boarding kennels and cattery, impressive detached period residence • Convenient yet delightful rural sett...More Details