• Fee Income to year end 2014/15 £72,000, projected income for 2015/16 is £75,000
• Registration Allows For Multi Occupancy In Kennels And Chalets (Family Groups)
• 3 Bedroom Owners Bungalow, Set In 3.5 Acres Of Land, Retirement Sale
Well established kennels, with 24 kennels and 19 cat chalets. Fee Income 2014/2015 £72,000. Registration allows for multi occupancy in kennels and chalets( family groups). 3 bedroom owners bungalow, set in 3.5 acres of land, retirement sale. 44190
This boarding kennels and cattery is an extremely well run business that has been run by the current proprietors for over 18 years. The property has been placed on the market due to the current proprietor’s impending wish to retire. The business trades throughout the year and enjoys much repeat custom from a loyal base of clientele. The business trades throughout the year from a good mix of both dog and cat boarders. The business offers accommodation for both dogs and cats along with small animals (rabbits, guinea pigs etc.) from single night stays to longer stays dependant on their clients’ needs. Although the business is trading well, there is scope to increase the business and property to accommodate more dogs and cats. The business is fully licensed and insured.
Summary. This sale offers a rare opportunity to purchase a high quality, beautifully presented Aberdeenshire business and property which is trading well but with potential for expansion of the business. It benefits from its highly desirable location and reputation as one of Aberdeenshires best kennels and cattery, with a reputation for excellence.
Offered for sale is a thriving boarding kennels and cattery in northern Aberdeenshire. Celebrating its 50th...More Details
• Well established kennels, with 24 kennels and 19 cat chalets • Fee Income to year end 2014/15 £72,000, pr...More Details
• Well established kennels and cattery set within over 8 acres, registered for 33 dogs and 24 cats • 4 bedr...More Details