• Feline Advisory Board Approved (FAB) Turnover In Excess Of £90,000
• Licensed For 70 Cats with Large Car Park, Freehold
• Potential For Expansion/Development 3 Bedroom Owners Cottage
The sale of Bucklyvie Cottage Cattery offers an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a busy, adaptable lifestyle business. Set in a truly gorgeous setting, it is an ideal lifetstyle business opportunity.
Bucklyvie Cottage Cattery is situated on the outskirts of the villages of Fordell and Crossgates and is located close to the M90 and the main motorway network, making it easy to find and access. The property itself is mainly surrounded by grazing land. The city of Dunfermline, and its many services, is also close by, with Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Perth and St Andrews all within a short travelling distance and easily accessible. Only a 30 minute drive from Edinburgh Airport and 60 minutes from Glasgow, the business positions itself well within a large and central catchment area for Fife and beyond and its client records record that the cattery services are utilised by a wide range and area of travellers leaving the country.
There are various shopping parks and outlets that can be easily reached within 15 minutes and the park and ride facility at Halbeath offers bus services to many other parts of Scotland. There is a main line railway station at Inverkeithing with the nearest smaller stations/halts situated some ten minutes away at Aberdour and Dalgety bay, the latter two stations offer free parking.
Summary. The sale of Bucklyvie Cottage Cattery offers an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a busy, adaptable lifestyle business. Set in a truly gorgeous setting, it is an ideal lifetstyle business opportunity.
• Situated in Rural Fife • Registered for 49 Dogs (Excluding Kennelling to Dogs Charities) • Large Car Park...More Details
• Stunning Owners Accommodation • Expansive Gardens, Quarantine Unit • Registered For 20 Dogs • Registered ...More Details
• Well Established Kennels With 24 Kennels 19 Cat Chalets • Fee Income to year end 2014/15 £72,000, project...More Details