• Advised Turnover 2016 £19,506, EBITDA - £12,261
• Pleasant semi-rural setting, fantastic growth potential, immaculate facilities
• Beautiful 3 bed semi-detached cottage, extensive gardens, viewing recommended
Charming excellently presented cattery licensed for 32 cats, convenient yet pleasant semi-rural setting. Advised Turnover 2016 £19,506, EBITDA - £12,261, fantastic growth potential, immaculately presented modern facilities, beautiful 3 bed semi-detached cottage, viewing recommended. Freehold ref 44276
This is a rare opportunity to acquire an established high standard licensed cattery, located in the pleasant semi-rural area of North Wootton, Kings Lynn.
The cattery occupies a peaceful yet accessible setting amongst open farmland, yet is ideally placed for the neighbouring towns and major commuter routes close at hand.
The business subsequently attracts regular, repeat and also new custom from throughout the local and surrounding areas.
Having been established back in 1990, this well-known business has acquired a reputation as the premier boarding facility in the area and therefore boasts an extensive and loyal customer base, enjoying frequent referrals and recommendations.
The business is successful due to its good name the vendors have been developing since they took over the business, with many areas capable of further growth. This therefore represents an ideal investment for an ambitious new owner, who has the opportunity to continue to build and develop the business from the existing customer base. The owner has now increased the licensed numbers to 32.
There is also the opportunity to board smaller animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs. These enhancements will significantly increase the turnover, whilst ultimately enhancing the overall profitability of the business.
This would prove to be an excellent purchase for a family who are seeking a fantastic lifestyle opportunity and with this in mind, a viewing is highly recommended.
Summary. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a first class cattery with terrific scope for future growth, with a delightful family home located in such a pleasant setting. To avoid disappointment, a viewing is highly recommended.
• Fantastic well established boarding kennels, cattery and small animal care, licensed for 31 dogs, 12 cats...More Details
• Impressive Boarding Kennels & Cattery Licensed for 40 Dogs/ 13 Cats • Turnover £54,365 per annum (y/e 05....More Details
• Charming Cattery Licensed for 11 cats • Advised Turnover circa £12,000 per annum, terrific potential for ...More Details