• Annual fee income in the region of £8,000
• Semi-detached bungalow, neatly presented, modern facilities
• Enviable reputation, viewing highly recommended
Beautiful family cattery licensed for 7 cats, situated in a pleasant semi-rural area of Wakefield within easy reach of the M1. Well established and enviable reputation with neatly presented modern facilities. Spacious semi detached bungalow with own driveway and stunningly presented front garden. Freehold Ref: 44528
This is a well known and well respected cattery business, that operates from a modern semi detached three/four bedroom bungalow set in a quiet road in Wakefield, West Yorkshire with a low maintenance cattery block which was installed in 2004.
The cattery was designed by our client and consists of seven luxury purpose-built, secure chalets, set within a beautiful, well sheltered garden. Each chalet has 3 levels consisting of a sleeping area, eating area and exercise/play area.
There is a loving family home with 4 bedrooms included, one of which is currently being used as the business office.
This is an ideal opportunity for any family looking for a ‘lifestyle’ change business, within easy reach of the M1 motorway network.
Summary. An ideal opportunity to acquire a well-established and well used, local cattery business located in West Yorkshire.
SMALL HOLDING CATTERY, LICENSED FOR 28 CATS in West Yorkshire for Sale.An opportunity to acquire this delig...More Details
• State of the art cattery apartments and boarding kennels • Income of £218k for the year ended 30th June 2...More Details
• Charming cattery licensed for 50 cats • Turnover £59,770 per annum (y/e 31.03.16) truly enviable reputati...More Details