• Turnover 2014 £64,470 with profits in excess of £49,000 and growing
• Additional potential sat in over 2 acres of stunning countryside
• Stunning 3 bedroom owners accommodation, separate reception, outbuildings extensive grounds
Spacious and delightful kennels and cattery set in over 2 acres of prime Devon Countryside licensed for 35 dogs, with potential to expand and 12 Cats. Turnover £63,470 per annum y/e 31.03.14, EBITDA £41,051. Spacious 3 double bedroomed detached family home, Freehold Ref 43944
This is an exciting opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented licensed kennels and cattery, which is located in the stunning region of the Devon countryside.
The business holds an excellent reputation, being large enough to handle all the clients’ requests and small enough to maintain personal service to all the dogs entrusted within their care. The tranquil countryside setting is easily accessible.
The business was purchased by the vendors in 2008 in a rundown state, from the previous owners. The business was originally established back in 1987. The business has been developed by the vendors and turned around to the current business showing exceptional growth each year and has steadily grown to its current size, currently 35 dogs and 12 cats and has the potential to double this size if required. The business has gained an active database of over 300 regular clients and is regularly fully booked up sometimes in advance.
The kennels is licensed for 35 dogs in 2 impressively spacious purpose built facilities which offer fully heated pens and 1 purpose built specialist dog station. The cats are housed in a new block constructed in 2007 and has all the facilities required and expected from a business of this quality. The facilities are located at the other end of the site separating the living accommodation from the business. Their main office has a reception area. The food preparation and storage areas are in each block this side totally independent.
The kennels offers full boarding facilities and the owners also offer obedience training either in groups or on a one to one in their own dedicated training centre which is located to the rear of the property which is proving to be very popular.
The kennels are operated solely by the proprietors with occasional help from 2 part time weekend staff members, this has been a preference for the lifestyle of the vendors who are true dog lovers.
This is a thriving business with bookings well into
• Stunning well established boarding kennels and cattery licensed for 30 dogs, 15 cats and private breeding...More Details
• Excellently presented cattery, licenced for 36 cats in 17 pens with opportunities to extend • Turnover 20...More Details
• Delightful boarding kennels and cattery, licensed for 50 dogs and 36 cats • Turnover of £65,461 (y/e 31.0...More Details