• Registered for 100 children aged from birth to 5 years old with an additional 42 out of school places for children up to 11 years old
• Robust organisational structure with a long-established management team, supported by well-qualified and experienced staff
• Solid platform established with growth opportunities across the business
The opportunity offered is the acquisition of Project Lola, which operates from freehold premises in North West England. The nursery provides childcare all year round, registered for 100 children - offering a flexible service for children from birth to 5 years of age. Generating an EBITDA of £240,000 "Offers Invited" REF 44412
Project Lola represents the opportunity to acquire a well-established and renowned childcare business which operates from an impressive purpose built freehold facility which is located in an idyllic setting in a desirable and affluent part of Cheshire. The facility was originally built and established in 1998 withing the family and the current owners purchased the business in 2008.
The nursery is registered for 100 children aged from 0 to 5 years old with additional provision in place to
provide 42 places for children up to the age of 11 years old. The setting provides full and part-time care
between the hours of 7.30am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. The nursery has a strong reputation within the
local community and benefits from relationships with 5 local schools and good communications links. This
is reflected in the consistently high occupancy levels that they business enjoys.
Summary. The nursery offers high quality childcare and enjoys an enviable, long-standing reputation within the
locality. The setting attracts children from the local area and beyond, due to the strong local transport links, making the setting an attractive prospect to parents with commuting needs.
Viewing is essential to avoid dissapointment
Very Successful Business Annual Turnover £423,000 Outstanding Affluent & Growing Location Superb 4 Bed Acco...More Details
• Outstanding children’s day nursery, registered for 72 children • Advised fee income circa £472,000 per an...More Details
• Detached property with planning approval for a children’s day nursery • Highly visible and accessible mai...More Details