• Fee income y/e (04.15) £150,716
• Established since early 1997
• Latest Ofsted report–Good to very good
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a well established day nursery within an excellent location. Fee income £174,561 registered for 39 children well established, good Ofsted. Freehold Ref:43472
The business benefits greatly from its position, being located in a popular commuter town.
The nursery provides a fantastic opportunity to purchase a well established day nursery that has been owned and operated by the current vendor since 1997. The business was founded by the vendor, who now runs the nursery, and has only been placed on the market due to the vendors wish to retire.
The quality of the nursery is reflected in the latest Ofsted inspection report, which graded the quality of support and care as VERY GOOD (5) and staffing at VERY GOOD (5). Achieving such high standards, the nursery naturally enjoys regular referrals and recommendations.
Summary. This nursery offers any existing business owner an opportunity to add significant turnover to their already existing business. Providing a well known and respected, reputable day nursery. The business is trading extremely well, but offers any buyer the potential to grow the business by the purchase of the adjacent building and increasing numbers.
• Well established children's day nursery, registered for 146 children • Partnership nursery, enviable loca...More Details
CHILDREN'S DAY NURSERY registered for 80, based TAYSIDE, turnover circa £500,000 pa, has excellent re...More Details
• Profitable Business • Easy Managible • Turnkey Opportunity • Rare Opportunity Rare opportunity for Cafe ...More Details