• Advised Fee Income circa £100,000 per annum (increasing),
• Convenient & accessible location
• Immaculately presented, spacious outdoor area, car park
Delightful purpose built detached children’s day nursery, (registered for 70), convenient and accessible location. Advised Fee income circa £100,000 per annum (increasing), operated entirely under management, immaculately appointed, spacious outdoor play area, car park, rare opportunity. Freehold. Ref 42057
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a first class children’s day nursery located in a delightful market town in County Durham.
The nursery has earned a truly excellant reputation enjoying regular referrals and recommendations with increasing occupancy levels.
The business operates from highly visible and impressive detached premises that were purpose built in 2007 providing versatile and spacious nursery accommodation which is immaculately appointed throughout.
There is an experienced management team and complement of qualified nursery staff in place which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
The nursery is equipped to an exceptionally high standard with a comprehensive range of quality toys, resources and children’s furniture which are required to operate such a popular nursery.
The business is registered for 70 children and provides childcare from 3 months through to 5 years of age.
The nursery is operated entirely under management and therefore represents a fantastic investment for an ambitious owner operator or would also be an excellent addition for an experienced operative who already has an existing presence within the childcare sector.
To fully appreciate this first class opportunity, viewing is highly recommended.
Summary. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a truly first class nursery which is situated in such a convenient and accessible setting. To avoid disappointment, viewing is highly recommended.
• **Reduced** • Advised Fee income 2015 £303,958 (operated under management) • OFSTED Rated - GOOD • Exc...More Details
• Thriving day nursery registered for 34 children • Turnover year end 2015 £227,232, EBITDA £32,614 • Rate...More Details
• Charming children’s day nursery, registered for 40 children • Fee income £273,011 per annum (y/e 31.03.15...More Details