• Fee income £287,640 y/e (31.10.15)
• Immaculately presented, spacious outdoor area, viewing highly recommended
• Owners retiring, operated under management
Delightful detached children’s day nursery, residential location, – Fee income £287,640 y/e (31.10.15), truly enviable reputation, immaculately presented throughout, historically high occupancy levels, spacious outdoor play area, viewing recommended. Leasehold Ref:43457
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well known and highly regarded children’s day nursery located in the East Midlands.
The day nursery occupies an accessible position in a residential area, conveniently located for neighbouring towns and villages with the major commuter routes and public transport facilities close at hand.
The nursery attracts children from the immediate locality and is also popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
The day nursery has successfully operated for many years and during this time has earned a truly enviable reputation for offering quality childcare. The business enjoys regular referrals and recommendations with historically high occupancy levels.
The day nursery operates from a single storey detached premises providing versatile and spacious ground floor nursery accommodation. The nursery has immaculately presented rooms with vibrant décor creating a warm and stimulating environment.
There is an experienced team of qualified nursery staff and management in place which is another factor of the nursery’s success and reputation.
The day nursery is equipped to an exceptionally high standard with an extensive range of excellent quality toys, resources and children’s furniture which are required to operate such a thriving nursery.
The day nursery is a successful and highly lucrative business which represents a fantastic investment for an ambitious operative. This would also prove be an excellent addition for an experienced operative who already has a presence in the child care sector. To avoid disappointment, viewing is highly recommended.
Summary. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a first class leasehold nursery with a truly enviable reputation. To avoid disappointment, viewing is highly recommended.
• Thriving children's activity/soft play centre, venue and function facility • Turnover details available o...More Details
• Charming children’s day nursery with popular out of school provision, registered for 80 children • Fee in...More Details
• Charming children’s day nursery, registered for 30 children • Fee income £180,000, monopoly position • So...More Details