• Convenient & accessible setting, expansion potential for 62 registered nursery currently 28 with also a 16 place out of school club
• Fee Income £104,242 per annum (y/e 31.08.15), genuine growth potential, business has improved hugely over the last year
• Well appointed, recently refurbished, 2 self contained 1 bed flats
Well established Detached Children’s Day Nursery, (registered for 28 plus 16 place out of school club), convenient and accessible setting, East Yorkshire – Fee income £104,242 per annum (y/e 31.08.15), well appointed, genuine potential, 2 self contained 1 bed flats, viewing recommended. Freehold. Ref 42356
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a well established and highly regarded children’s day nursery situated in the popular East Yorkshire village of Thorngumbald which lies approximately 8 miles to the east of Hull City Centre.
Katie’s Kindergarten occupies a convenient and accessible position just off the main (A1033) in an established residential area with the local Primary School within walking distance. There are local transport facilities close at hand ensuring the nursery attracts both children from the locality as well as being popular with parents who travel en-route to their workplace.
Having successfully operated in the locality for many years, this well known nursery has earned an excellent reputation and therefore enjoys regular referrals and recommendations.
Katie’s Kindergarten is registered for 28 children and also operates a popular 16 place out of school club.
There is an experienced team of qualified nursery staff in place which is another factor of the nursery’s reputation.
Katie’s Kindergarten is equipped to a high standard with a range of quality toys, learning aids and resources which are required to operate such a popular nursery.
Katie’s Kindergarten is a successful nursery with genuine potential for growth and development and would represent an excellent acquisition for an ambitious operative who could continue to nurture the business.
To avoid disappointment, viewing is recommended.
CHILDREN'S PLAY CENTRE, CAFE AND GIFT SHOP in East Yorkshire for Sale. An opportunity to acquire this exce...More Details
• Highly impressive detached children’s day nursery (Reg 40 children) • Fee Income 2015 £273,484 per annum,...More Details
• Charming detached children’s day nursery, registered for 57 children • Advised fee income circa £400,000 ...More Details